● Falmouth Chorale Artistic Director Andrew Welch will offer a free public lecture about Brahms and his Requiem on Sunday, March 12, 2:00 PM at John Wesley United Methodist Church, 270 Gifford Street, Falmouth. The presentation will include an introduction to the piece and a discussion.
● Andrew was interviewed by Mindy Todd of WCAI (90.1 FM) about the Falmouth Chorale and Brahmʹs Requiem. The interview will be broadcast on The Point on Wednesday, March 8, from 9:00-9:20 AM, and again from 7:00-7:20 PM.
Falmouth Chorale is pleased to participate in the Card to Culture program, a collaboration between Mass Cultural Council and the Department of Transitional Assistance, the Massachusetts Health Connector, and the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program by extending discounts to EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare cardholders. See the full list of participating organizations online.
Specific info for Falmouth Chorale participation:
EBT, WIC, or ConnectorCare card holders must present their card in person to participate.
• EBT: Falmouth Chorale will offer a ticket at no charge for EBT card holders.
A collaboration between Mass Cultural Council and the Department of Transitional Assistance.
• WIC: Falmouth Chorale will offer a ticket at no charge for WIC card holders.
A collaboration between Mass Cultural Council and the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program.
• ConnectorCare: Falmouth Chorale will offer a ticket at no charge for ConnectorCare card holders. A collaboration between Mass Cultural Council and the Massachusetts Health Connector.
The Falmouth Chorale’s 59th season will feature four concerts led by our new Artistic Director Andrew Jonathan Welch. Please check our Events page at https://falmouthchorale.org/events for updates to our concert programs. We are excited to see you all again soon!
NOTE: The Falmouth Chorale requires that all audience members wear a mask covering their nose and mouth.
Support Us and
Make a Donation
The Falmouth Chorale
would like to thank our
Corporate Season Sponsor,
as well as our advertisers.
Please support the
businesses below that support us
throughout the season.
Anyone wishing to join the Falmouth Chorale must participate in a Voice Placement Session (VPS).
The Falmouth Chorale began in 1964 when thirteen musicians from several Falmouth churches planned a joint performance of Handel’s Messiah under the leadership of John Gerry-Karajanes, organist Father William C. Campbell and others.
The mission of the Falmouth Chorale is to engage with audiences by sharing our passion for musical excellence and the joy of singing.
The vision of the Falmouth Chorale is to provide audiences a window into the world of diverse choral music, as well as to engender an emotional, cultural, and wellness link to musical experiences in their lives.
Thank you to
for being our 2022/2023 Corporate Sponsor.
The Falmouth Chorale is Supported by Grants from
The Cape Cod Foundation
Cape Cod Melody Tent
The Woods Hole Foundation
Mass Cultural Council
The Falmouth Fund
Of Cape Cod Foundation
Join our email list. Receive communications from the
about up coming events.
Support Us and
Make a Donation
The Falmouth Chorale acknowledges that it performs and rehearses on the traditional and sacred land of the Wampanoag people, whose history, language, traditional ways of life, and culture continue to influence and inspire us. This acknowledgement is an intentional act to counter the erasure of indigenous people and to demonstrate respect for their sovereign rights.
The Falmouth Chorale, Inc.
P.O. Box 12, Falmouth, MA 02541
Copyright © 2023 The Falmouth Chorale, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder